Get the basics right! Essential advice and tips on motivating and engaging your team from Pete Orpin, SPVS board member, and a team of in-practice professionals.
Using in-practice case studies, the day will cover how to get the basics right – both the theory, and the reality. We will demonstrate how approach, systems, structures and roles are all key in effective team engagement. The day will also include a detailed case study from a multi-site practice on ‘what makes a great day at your practice.’
• Introduction and motivational principles
• Money as a motivator – does profit related pay work?
• Engaging the practice team
• What makes a great day in practice
• Delegation – getting it right
• Panel discussion- How to make a practice with class leading retention and motivation of staff
Attendees will leave the day with the confidence to take what they’ve learned to implement in practice.
Who will benefit
Anyone and everyone responsible for managing an in-practice team.