ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring Qualification
The ILM level 5 certificate is a qualification at degree level. SPVS has tailored this programme to deliver results for yourself, your staff, and your practice whilst still achieving the rigour demanded by an accredited qualification at this level.
Who is this qualification for?
This programme is ideal for those people who are coaching and mentoring in their management role, or want to, and engaged in improving the performance of others. The content will be very practical:-
• Workbooks developed to support learning
• Zoom workshops to fit your work schedule
• 1-2-1’s after every workshop to support understanding
• Peer group practical coaching / mentoring sessions
• Flexible assignment deadlines to suit individual work commitments
• Unlimited tutor support throughout programme
• Individual Mental Resilience questionnaire with feedback
The programme has been developed by veterinary professionals and focusses on what works best, in the real situations in your Practice
There are three assignments to complete over a 10-month period (min). there will be eight short Zoom workshops each approximately 2 ½ hours long which are run monthly. These will be very interactive and presented in a relaxed atmosphere of learning. The three assignments are explained below:-