AS AN EMPLOYER…
- Would you like to learn strategies to help your graduates develop into productive and happy team-members?
- Do you want to support your new graduates, but aren’t really sure how to go about it?
- Would you like to learn more about coaching and mentoring your new graduates?
We understand the challenges that new graduates can present to a practice – the relative lack of experience, and the time and effort required to support them. We’ve found that practices can often lack the confidence and knowledge to support new graduates effectively, with a negative impact on both individuals and on teams.
GradTrack can address the specific challenges that you face as employers with new graduates under your wing. We’ll show you methods to help you provide effective mentoring and support for your graduates at every stage, helping you to help them become more effective and more resilient members of your team.
As an employer you’ll learn:
- Coaching and mentoring: how to do them in practice
- Helping graduates help themselves – your role in developing their resilience, sustainability and enjoyment of their professional role
- Developing a bond with younger or less experienced members of the profession
- How to be a source of education – helping graduates develop their skills
Thursday 6 September 2018, Coventry
£247 plus VAT
For more information click here
AS A VETERINARY GRADUATE…
- Do you want to develop skills that could help you become happier and more fulfilled as a vet?
- Do you want to learn skills to help lower the risk of burnout and to build mental resilience?
- Would you like to improve the way you communicate with clients and with colleagues?
- Would you like to thrive in practice rather than just survive it?
Starting your life in practice can feel like a baptism of fire – we know, we’ve been there! We understand the potential for negative thoughts, the stressful consults, the challenge of team-working in a pressurised environment, and those difficult conversations with owners (and with your boss!).
GradTrack is designed to empower you to develop as professionals and to help you in becoming the vet you want to be. We’ll present practical tools and strategies to assist you in overcoming the day-to-day challenges of practice, and to set you up with a grounding in core practical skills. These skills can serve you throughout your career, helping you to become a better-integrated and happier member of the team
As a graduate you’ll cover:
- Consultation skills – improved confidence in the consulting room
- Personal leadership
- Resilience: how to thrive in practice
- Working as part of a team
- Turning good medicine into good income generation
- Managing difficult situations
HOW IT’S DONE
- A programme of eight specialised workshops (four meetings of two consecutive days) for graduates working in Independent Practice.
- GradTrackincludes an initial one day coaching and mentoring workshop for employers who have a graduate on the course.
Please click here for further information and to book.