Developing a practice culture – Full Day in-person CPD Session
Thursday 29th June 9am – 5pm
Holiday Inn Birmingham – Bromsgrove
The Challenge: Whether intentional or not, a veterinary practice has a culture. It’s not based on employee days out, snacks, or perks, but rather repeated experiences that lead to and reinforce veterinary team’s beliefs, actions, and results. In the veterinary sector where “quiet-quitting” and anti-work thoughts are on the rise, it is now more important than ever that veterinary leaders focus on their practice culture if they wish to improve patient, client and business outcomes.
The Solution: This programme is an essential first step in recognising, addressing and eradicating the pervasive disruptive behaviours that undermines veterinary practice culture. The THRIVE programme, is a holistic approach to team culture development utilising 6 inter-related elements. It is designed to provide a solution for veterinary leaders who want to cultivate a professional, supportive, and respectful practice culture.
- Understand the role of ‘culture-first’ leadership so people can thrive
- Distinguish the blocks to effective communication and understanding
- Be equipped with tools to define a shared vision and core values
- Apply techniques to establish behaviour expectations in collaboration with team members
- Own the confidence to address issues before they get out of hand
- Possess a strategy to identify and improve patient, client and team care on a consistent basis
- 60 minutes complimentary coaching call is offered post workshop should attendeeshave any questions or need for assistance with implementation
- In-practice face-to-face workshops are available. Price subject to size of team
Price SPVS Member – £150 | Non-Member – £250
Includes lunch, tea/coffee and mid morning/mid afternoon snacks
Example menu available (please notify us of any dietary requirements, so we can let the venue know)