Get ready for a year of unprecedented employment law change
Call your free Citation HR advice line to get ready for 2024 and beyond!
As we approach the end of the year, you might be thinking of what you need to do to prepare your business for 2024. Well, when it comes to employment law, there’s quite a lot to look out for – we’re expecting an unprecedented amount of changes to come into force.
So, it’s a good idea to make sure you understand how these may affect your business, and that can be done by calling your free HR advice line, provided by Citation.
Changes you can talk to your personal HR advisor Jonathan about include:
• Changes to holiday entitlement calculations for irregular or part-year workers.
• The introduction of Carer’s Leave
• Changes to employees’ rights to submit flexible working requests
• Extension of the Protection from Redundancy for people who are on maternity leave to include pregnant employees and employees returning from maternity leave (covering the first six months of their return)
• Allocation of tips
• Worker Protection Act – which brings a legal obligation for employers to take reasonable steps to prevent sexual harassment
• The right for workers who have uncertain work patterns to request a more stable working pattern
That’s a lot to keep in mind, right?
So, if you want more information about how these changes may affect your business or how you can prepare for the new changes, get in touch with Jonathan at Citation today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 504 0843 between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and quote SPVS. Or book a slot in his diary here.