Back to Basics Risk Assessments – a Free Webinar from Citation
Missed the live session? Don’t worry, watch on-demand!
According to the Labour force survey 2020/21, 441,000 working people in the UK sustained an injury at work. As an employer you are legally obligated to protect your employees and others from harm.
Getting your risk assessments right doesn’t only protect your employees and the animals in your care but it also protects you as business owners and managers. We understand this can be a complex and often time-consuming task but in this free 60-minute webinar, Michael looks to simplify Health & Safety risk assessments and offer his top tips to create a safer working environment.
If you need help with your risk assessments this is the webinar for you. After 60-minutes you will know:
- What a risk assessment is and why they are important
- Your legal Health & Safety obligations
- How to identify and control hazards in the workplace
- How to conduct fire risk assessments and manual handling
- Maintaining compliance with control measures