Join us at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport, from 26-28 January 2017 for the VPMA-SPVS Congress 2017.
From behavioural economics to the ultimate front of house experience; resilience to understanding mindsets; practical H&S to managing social media, with speakers from home and abroad; within and outside the profession
- Andy McCann, performance coach to high profile business leaders, Olympians and World Champions. He is joined by one of his mentees, Ryan Jones, ex Wales Rugby captain
- Brenda Tassava, a veterinary practice management consultant from the USA brings a wealth of experience in leadership, business and HR
- Mind Matters, in partnership with RCVS, chaired by Dr Radha Modgil, GP and co-host of Radio 1 ‘The Surgery’.
- The popular Equine stream with lectures on personality profiling, marketing and pricing… all case study led
- A repeat of the popular New to Management stream, led by VPMA
- Brand new for 2017: New to Ownership, for those considering setting up from scratch or taking up a partnership
- A stream for the reception, focusing on customer care
- Richard Dixon, CEO of Vets Now, ‘in conversation’ with Martin Whiting
…and much, much more. Click here for the full programme and details on the lectures confirmed to date.
The exhibition will move to a new hall, with more space for delegates to chill out while they meet a wide range of suppliers with advice on marketing, management and business development. Click here for details of our Sponsors and Exhibitors.